Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2106 times)

dave

• View Profile
Hello
« on: November 16, 2011, 01:45:29 PM »
Just a quick hello and a thanks to Lyle for the book which i got this week and cant put it down!
I am looking forward to improving my navigation technique and the forum is a great idea and the
video content is an excellent idea which hopefully Lyle will add too.
Dave

adi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 01:50:55 PM »
Hi Dave welcome aboard.
"We do not belong to those who only get their thought from books, or at the prompting of books - it is our custom to think in the open air, walking, leaping, climbing or dancing, of lonesome mountains by preference, or close to the sea, where even the paths become thoughtful." Friedrich Nietzsche

dave

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 01:56:38 PM »

Cheers Adi and have next week off so going to try and get some practice in and undo years of bad habits!

adi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 02:03:36 PM »
Good luck with it mate. It is good to go back to basics from time to time.
"We do not belong to those who only get their thought from books, or at the prompting of books - it is our custom to think in the open air, walking, leaping, climbing or dancing, of lonesome mountains by preference, or close to the sea, where even the paths become thoughtful." Friedrich Nietzsche

Egg

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 02:16:14 PM »
Hi Dave...
Welcome on board.
Lyle's book and this forum has certainly got a lot of us re-focused and refreshed on things navigational that we've been doing for years.
Have fun on your week off.
Everyday's a school day...