Author Topic: Moving postings  (Read 3901 times)

Lyle Brotherton

• Administrator
  • Competent and safe navigation sets you free.
    • View Profile
Moving postings
« on: October 17, 2011, 04:26:42 PM »
 :P

Attempting to move postings into new topics today (17102011) If I have moved one you think should be elsewhere let me know and I will correct.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 08:42:02 AM by Lyle Brotherton »
“Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance” - Plato

John-C

• View Profile
Re: Moving postings
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 06:33:20 PM »
Wow, you have been busy - structure looks good to me.

adi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 07:24:55 PM »
That looks better.
"We do not belong to those who only get their thought from books, or at the prompting of books - it is our custom to think in the open air, walking, leaping, climbing or dancing, of lonesome mountains by preference, or close to the sea, where even the paths become thoughtful." Friedrich Nietzsche

Lyle Brotherton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 08:16:45 AM »
My feeling is that the Forum will develop a natural structure, with the topics folk want to talk about becoming headings.

Thanks for offer of helping administer site Adi  :) will PM you later today. As the site grows maybe if we each choose a Category to administer it will keep workload to a minimum.

Phil

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 02:53:59 PM »
By eck Lyle, you've been busy. The site looks good.

I see that Adi has stepped up to the plate with an offer of help. I'm probably not even close to Adi's Nav or Admin skills but if you do need any extra help let me know. I can make a decent cup of tea (coffee is a bit suspect though), oh and my sweeping up skills aren't too bad either - just in case any of the posts need a clean up.  ;)

Speaking of which it's nearly 15:00 time for tea.

adi

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2011, 06:29:44 PM »
Pfff screw your tea and coffee skills or sweeping skills how is your pint pulling skills?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 12:59:14 AM by adi »
"We do not belong to those who only get their thought from books, or at the prompting of books - it is our custom to think in the open air, walking, leaping, climbing or dancing, of lonesome mountains by preference, or close to the sea, where even the paths become thoughtful." Friedrich Nietzsche

Phil

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2011, 09:39:53 PM »
Can't pull em, but I'm not bad at drinking them.  ;)

Lyle Brotherton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 08:12:23 AM »
Thanks Phil, that would be brilliant (adminitrator not pint pulling), I will PM you over weekend :)

Don't get much chance much to sink many sherbets nowadays as either on-call with MRT or delivering training. However, when I do get the chance I make up for it. After working with the Army instructors this weekend we retired to a nice little pub in Richmond, North Yorkshire (nice place) and had Black Sheep - the beer Adi!