Written for everyone – from Day Walker to Explorer
- This manual contains every navigational technique you will ever need!
- Arranged into easy to learn weekend sections:
Beginner Intermediate Advanced Expert
- 368 pages: including brand new techniques developed by the Author
- World Best Practice from 6 years research, working with over 130 Search & Rescue teams and the Special Forces in 24 countries
- The most thorough Satnav (GNSS/GPS) sections ever written
- Comprehensive explanations on how to use Google Earth, Proprietary Digital Mapping & Search Management GIS
- Individual sections for Arctic, Desert, Forest, Jungle, Mountain, Night-time, Shoreline, Urban & Bad Weather navigation.
- Entire chapters dedicated to Environmental and Stellar navigation.